Our objectives and expected outcomes;
– Improving emotional intelligence.
– Helping people overcome bias and prejudice which could potentially stop them making good decisions.
– Gaining new insights and learn how to use it to our advantage
– Enabling participant to interact effectively, confidently and professionally.
– people get hired for their skills and get fired because of their personality. We deal with real problems at organizations.
– Developing a range of cognitive, affective, and behavioral skills
– Business and cultural knowledge of other cultures increase trust and it helps break down barriers
– Understanding of what it means to work across borders and discover how to utilise cultural competence as a strength when dealing with cultural diversity.